Wednesday, January 13, 2010

GYPSY WANDERLUST

It seems to me that wanderlust is ingrained in my soul. In every endeavor, every job, house, car, everything. I always yearn for a change. Right now I am having a job/house moment. I want to work at the shop full time and I want a bigger house. I guess its always want want with me. I can never be happy with what I have. Oh and I want a new car. well not new i want a car i can pay cash for and not have payments. i know its a dream. i am always dreaming. I wish I had so much money I could travel the world. Learn different cultures, help the needy, experience everything from the catacombs of Paris to the castles of Ireland. I don't really care about museums or gardens or fancy things. I just want to experience the normal and imagine what it would have been like to live there in the 1800's. So sometimes wanderlust calls me back in time so what...I'm just me.dream...dream...dream...sweet dreams............

No comments:

Post a Comment