Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Even Your Grandest Friends Can Be Mean

It just so happens that I work in the same 5x5 office with a friend. Great right? NOT so great. She has been watching me create my blog over the past couple of days and just started laughing for no reason. She laughed so hard she started snorting and I thought she wet herself. She was laughing so hard she had to text me what she was laughing at cause she couldnt make the words come out. So her thought was I should have named my blog...get ready..."Rustic Dumpster Divin Gypsy Queen with a Skoal Ring". I admit it has a certain ring but it wasnt pee my pants funny. So I guess as an ode to her snorting I will get it made into a tee-shirt. She really meant for it to be mean but I am going to make money on that saying!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment